About this blog:

This blog is intended to be a centralized location where I can post links and related information about the extraordinary life of my great-great grandfather Hanford Lennox Gordon (1836-1920), his extended family and his descendants. I want other authors here, too. email me: epintar56@gmail.com

Friday, March 23, 2018

The Motherlode of Hanford Lennox Gordon archives

I believe that my great-great grandfather considered Minnesota to be his home state, even though he was born and raised in New York state and lived in California for over 30 years.

He donated all he had collected over the years to the Minnesota Historical Society, who has done an inventory of these items.

HANFORD LENNOX GORDON:
An Inventory of His Papers at the Minnesota Historical Society

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete